Thursday, April 5, 2012

Twitter

My opinion of the story how tweet it is is that it was good,I thought it was good because it tells people who use twitter what twitter is going to do.I also think that it is a good article to read because it also tells people who use twitter that their tweets will be housed in the Library of Congress.Another reason is because it also tells people that on April,4,2012 that it will make an announcement on blog.I also like that because it is a good way to get people to get people to know about twitter.It also encourages people who don't have a twitter to get one,and it gives reasons why.That is my review about how tweet it is.The link to it is.

http://blogs.loc.gov/loc/2010/04/how-tweet-it-is-library-acquires-entire-twitter-archive/

No comments:

Post a Comment