Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Flying Cars

The this hat I would do if I had a flying car is I could fly to Florida instead of having to drive for a long time and you could be able to go places that planes would take you and not have to pay for the ticket for the plane. The only thing that I have against the idea is their is no traffic lights in the sky so their is a much higher chance of accidents happening. Also you would have to pay so much more money on gas because it  is a plane and a car. Also how do you know if they are able to drive a plane so do they check or just give it to them if they have the money for it. I strongly suggest that you read this before getting one if you want one. The link for it is

  http://bostinno.com/2012/03/01/flying-cars-over-boston-terrafugias-flying-car-set-to-finally-debut-images/

enjoy 
            Devin

No comments:

Post a Comment